Monday, November 2, 2009

Skyland Manor

This picture is taken at the Skyland Manor in Ringwood N.J. . I took this picture for many reasons. The first is because of the many colors you see in the different trees in such a close location. The second is because when I saw this picture in my mind it reminded me of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", I really enjoyed reading these books when I was a child.
I also love the way this picture makes me feel, I am happy when I see the colors yet I am awaiting for the mystery of mythical creatures to come out and play. Many people were out enjoying the Autumn colors that we are so fortunate to see because of where we live. Autumn means a lot to me, one of my favorite holiday is in Autumn, Halloween. My family (mostly my husband and I) go all out crazy decorating the house inside and out. I decorate in traditional scary not cutesy Halloween. I am looking forward all ready for next year so I go buy more props and be more creative than this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment